Everyone loves the excitement of the theatre, waiting with bated breath for the lights to go down and that curtain to rise. It is a magical experience! We would like to take you backstage, where the magic happens. Play Estate Winery would like to welcome you to our Backstage Wine Club.
Perched in the hills overlooking beautiful Skaha Lake in Penticton, Play Estate Winery is a boutique winery making less than 3000 cases of artisanal wine each year. Our wines are not available in liquor stores across Canada, but there is good news. We will ship a curated 6 -pack of wine to you Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter and right to your door. In return for committing to 4 shipments of 6 bottles a year, you will receive the following benefits:
- 15% off all retail wine purchases, inside and out of the curated packages.
- Free tastings for you and up to 4 guests every time you visit.
- 15% off food purchases at Sonetto Restaurant, located within Play Estate Winery.
- Access to member only events both on and off-site.
- Priority access to any public events held or hosted by the winery.
- Priority access to limited release and library wines.
We are so excited about this wine club, that we are offering a special welcome gift to you upon signing up for the Backstage Wine Club. You can choose any two of the following items:
- A $50 gift certificate for our on site, wine country casual restaurant: Sonetto
- One ticket to any show at our dinner theatre: Stagewest Calgary
- A one-night stay at the Camrose Resort & Casino
- A one-night stay at the Medicine Hat Lodge
- A $50 gift certificate for Brasserie Bardot in Edmonton
- No charge for a travel booking and consultation with Mayfield Travel
There is no additional cost to join our wine club: no annual membership fee, and no sign-up fee. We are so excited to share our beautiful winery and our delicious wines with you. All you have to do to sign up is purchase six bottles of wine. That purchase will count as your first shipment; only three more to go! Your 15% off club member discount will apply from your very first purchase.
Can I have my wine shipped if I don’t live in BC?
We are thrilled to announce that we can ship our wines to private buyers across Canada. Shipping rates range from $25 to $150, but don’t let that stop you. Anytime you add 6 bottles or more to your club shipment, the shipping fee is on us.
We ship with either ATS Courier or Canada Post (if your location is seriously remote, Canada Post will be your only shipping option) and it is your choice to have your wine shipped to your home, your office or anywhere you like (should you choose to gift your shipment to another lucky individual).
Sign up at the tasting room, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 236.422.2675. As a new member, you will receive an email welcoming you to the Backstage Wine Club. This is when we will ask you which two of our welcome gifts you would like to receive. Approximately one month before your seasonal shipment is due, we will send you an email, informing you of the upcoming package that has been curated by our winemaker for that season. Should you wish to add to or change the contents of this package, simply reach out and let us know. Sign up today!